Canyoning in Estrets de Sant Aniol
The Estrets de Sant Aniol in Sadernes are located within the Area of Natural Interest Alta Garrotxa.
It is a beautiful canyon for initiation and / or familiar canyon with turquoise waters, where we begin with the technique of rappelling and especially improve our technical jump. There are numerous jumps between 2 and 7 meters high.The jumps are optional, never obligatory, if you prefer, you can go down without jumping.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide
- Material technical
- RC Insurance / Accidents
- Photographic report (made by the organizer)
- Mini picnic (energy bars)
The price does not include:
- Transport to the area of activity and meals.
- Start time: 9 am
- Duration: 3 - 4 hours
- The season begins 1st April and ends on 31th October. Departures from Monday to Sunday.
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- Avenue Garrotxa, s/n, GIV-5232. E-17855 Montagut (Girona) - In front of the municipal swimming pools.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
*The activity can be carried out from 7 years (children must always be accompanied by an adult).