Forfait Vall de Núria & equipment
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced skier come to Vall de Núria to ski
Vall de Núria in the Pyrenees Orientales, at 2,000 meters of altitude, is surrounded by a group of peaks that rise almost 3,000 meters. It can only be accessed with the zipper, which has a distance of 12.5 km. It starts in Ribes de Freser and exceeds a drop of more than 1,000 meters.
In winter, Vall de Núria becomes a cozy and familiar ski resort with all the necessary services. A series of facilities, restaurants and accommodation (hotel and apartments), exhibitions, auditorium, cable car, shop ... They will help make your stay in Vall de Núria unforgettable.
The price includes:
- Zip back and forth from Ribes Enllaç station
- Day package
- Rental of ski equipment (skis, sticks and boots)
The price does not include:
- Ski insurance
- Rental of clothing or accessories.
- Catalan, Spanish, French and English
- From 12/01/2018 to 04/22/2019 of 9h. At 5:00 p.m.
- Closed: 12/25
- Ribes Enllaç rack station, Ribes de Freser. Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am. At 1:00 p.m. And from 14.15 to 17.00. And on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am. At 6:00 p.m.
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility.