Tren dels Llacs and Casa Mauri in La Pobla de Segur
Take the nostalgic Lakes Train from Lleida, the scenic line Noguera Pallaresa built between 1924 and 1951. An unforgettable journey through spectacular scenery!
On arrival in La Pobla de Segur, transportation brings you to get closer to the center of town where the mill Oil and Casa Mauri, a set of modernist buildings which include mosaics, stained glass and forgings, as well as some romantic gardens "belle époque" know that the hand of a local guide. After the visit we will offer to Portet-old liquor factory, site of the craftsmanship of traditional spirits and the Pyrenees where you can taste them. Then enjoy a typical pallarès lunch.
- 10.40h. Lleida Train Station, depart with the panoramic Lakes Train
- 12.30h. Reception at the train station in La Pobla de Segur and transfer to the town center
- 12.55h. Modernist Complex Casa Mauri guided tour
- 14.00h. Lunch Pallarès typical menu including drinks at a local restaurant.
- 15.45h. Visit liquor factories in Catalonia and internationally renowned for its extraordinary liquor which also can enjoy, Licors Portet
- 16.30h. Transfer to the train station.
- 17.00h. Depart with the Lakes Train
- 19.00h. Arrival in Lleida.
The price includes:
- Ticket Llakes Train
- Transfers to/from the Station of Pobla de Segur (coach or taxi).
- Modernist Complex Casa Mauri guided tour.
- Visit the Centennial Liquor Factory Portet
- Lunch with typical Pallarès Menu with 3 course meal with drinks at a local restaurant.
- The historic train goes up on Saturdays from April 18 to July 04 and from August 22 to October 31, 2020.
- Once your purchase, please contact Pirineu Emoció Agència de Viatges, SA to confirm the dates of the booking and availability.
Language of visits:
- English, Catalan and Spanish
- The experience is not accessible.