Canyoning in Sant Aniol - Advanced level
The Canyon is located in Sant Aniol (Sadernes) within the Area of Interest Natural Alta Garrotxa.
It is one of the best advanced canyon in Catalonia with spectacular turquoise waters between the great rock walls. There are several jumps and abseils, one of these 40 mts.
This activity requires a good physical condition because they have to walk three hours to reach the start of the canyon, between 3 and 4 hours descent and 2 hours return.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide
- Material technical
- RC Insurance / Accidents
- Photographic report (made by the organizer)
- Mini picnic (energy bars)
The price does not include:
- Transport to the area of activity and meals.
- Start time: 8h
- Duration: 8 10 h
- The season begins 1st April and ends on 31h October. Departures from Monday to Sunday.
- Avenue Garrotxa, s/n, GIV-5232. E-17855 Montagut (Girona) - In front of the municipal swimming pools.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
*You need to be over 16 years to participate in the activity (the underage must always be accompanied by an adult).