Skiing and snowshoeing in the Pyrenees
Ski excursions and snowshoeing in the snow enjoying free access and guide in the natural parks of Alt Pirineu and its 4 ski resorts.
During several days you can practice skiing and snowshoeing (for beginners or advanced profiles) in this wonderful sport, if you are already an expert you will be able to discover tracks, paths and routes from the hand of a local guide/monitor
In the Pallars Sobirà you can enjoy 4 ski resorts (Spot-ski, Port Ainé, Tavascan and Baqueira) and other activities related to snow, the best way to do it if you have little time is by letting another be the driver and skiping the queues. With the accompaniment of our ski guides-monitors, you will be personally advised from the very beginning of the trip.
The guides will take you to the best places, where you will make the best of your time. They will also help you choose the best material and push you to the next level with a fine tasting of 5 skiing and snowshoeing days.
The price includes
- Transport to the activities
- Companion guide
- Ski equipment and snowshoes
- Open: 02/12 to 08/04 every day at 9.30h
- Closed: 25th and 26th of December
- Duration: 1-5 days, 5-8 hours per day
- Catalan, Spanish, French an English
- C/ Dr. Agusti Muxi Y Monroset, 6, E-25560 Sort, Lleida (SomRiu)
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility