Enduro MTB by the Collegats nature reserve
Collegats and Boumort are two incredible stages for enduro MTB lovers.
One of the wildest corners of the Pre-Pyrenees where it is easy to find wildlife and discover uninhabited villages that maintain the magic of old times. The enduro proposals for Collegats on the south face, offer a red rock desert scene with vertical walls that allow you to live the enduro purely, while the north face; is wilder with oak and pine forests, and trails that enter us into canyons to savor the wilderness environment, crossing one of the most incredible areas of the Pre-Pyrenees delimited by the mountains of Peracalç on the west, and Boumort, on the east.
The price includes:
- Bicycle rental and technical equipment
- Specialized guide
- CR/Accident Insurance
The price does not include:
- Transportation to the activity area
- All year. Start at 9.00 am
- Duration of the activity: 1/2 day
- Once you have bought the coupon, contact Guies Vall Fosca, to check availability.
- Guies Vall Fosca Office: Station Avenue, 30. La Pobla de Segur - E-25500.
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Activity not suitable for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility.
*Activity for cyclists with technical level.