Brown Bear route of the Pyrenees
The Brown Bear in the Pyrenees. Interpreted tour that aims to sensitize the participant about the importance of its conservation and its habitat.
During the tour, the guide explains the conservation actions and the protocols of action that it is taken to follow up.
There is the possibility to book a reservation for the guided visit at the House of the Brown Bear in Isil (as a complement to the activity).
The price includes:
- Specialized guide
- Technical material
- RC/Accident Insurance
The price does not include:
- Transfers to the activity area and meals
- From 01/04 to 01/06 and from 01/10 to 30/11. Start at 9.00 am
- Duration of the activity: 2h
- Guies Vall Fosca Office: 30, Station Avenue. La Pobla de Segur - E-25500.
- English, Catalan and Spanish
- The activity is not accessible for wheelchairs users or for people with reduced mobility.
*Low level tour. Children (0-6 years) free.