Canyoning as a family in the Gurn gorge
Family canyoning (initiation level) in the Gurn ravine in the Vall d'en BasIt is located in Sant Privat d’en Bas (La Garrotxa) and under the Salt de Sallent (a waterfall of 140m). The Gurn is a beautiful canyon suitable for initiation and/or families with emerald green water colour. We will get familiar with the abseiling technique and we will be able to do jumps, slides and a siphon. It is suitable to get a first contact with the canyoning world. The jumps are optional never obligatory.
The price includes:
- Qualified Guide
- Technical material
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Photographic report
- Small picking (energy bars).
Price does not include:
- Transport to the activity location and food.
- The season starts on April 1 and ends on October 31. Departures from Monday to Sunday.
- Departure time: 9: 30h
- Activity duration: From 3 to 4 hours.
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- Once in the town of Sant Privat d’en Bas, follow the main road until reaching the old town, in front of where there is a sand car park on the right.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- The activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
Material needed by the client:
- Ankle boots or sportive trainers
- Spare clothes and trainers
- Food and water
Rang de preu