Canyoning in the Nuria Valley - Average level
It is a short but powerful canyon located in Vall de Núria (Ripollès), inside the Ter and Freser Headwaters Natural Park, in the middle of the Oriental Catalan Pyrenees.It is a narrow and fast canyon in which we will find several abseiling descents (one of them of 20m and completely “flying”), jumps and slides. It is an amazing canyon that will not leave you indifferent!
The price includes:
- Qualified Guide
- Technical material
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Photographic report
- Small picking (energy bars)
Price does not include:
- Transport to the activity location and food
- From June 15th to October 15th
- Departures from Monday to Sunday
- Departure time: 9.30h
- Duration: 4 - 5h
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- At the entrance of the rack railway car park, just before entering Queralbs village) (GIV-5217). E-17534 - Queralbs.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
Material needed by the client:
- Ankle boots or sportive trainers
- Spare clothes and trainers
- Water and food.
Rang de preu