This is the canyon of Sant Aniol, which is located in Sadernes, inside the Space of Natural Interest of Alta Garrotxa (La Garrotxa).It is an amazing canyon with turquoise blue water colour passing between huge limestone walls. We will find several jumps, slides and abseiling descents, one of which is 40m. The whole descent has an approximate duration of 4 hours. It normally takes a 3 hours walk to reach the start of this canyon, but now we will bring you there via an approximately 1 hour 4×4 route across remote corners of the Alta Garrotxa. Exactly at the start of the canyon we will have a typical farmer breakfast in which you will have the opportunity to try the bread and cold meat delicacies of the local village of Hostalets d’en Bas. At the end of the canyon we will have a 35 minutes walking return to a spot where we will be picked up by the 4×4 (without the 4×4 it is a 2 h walk return). Once in the vehicle we will reach in few minutes Sadernes Hostal.
The price includes:
- Guide titled
- Technical material (2 pieces wetsuit of 5mm, socks, harness, helmet, carabiner, safety group material)
- Route 4x4 + driver
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Photographic report (made by the organizer)
- Small picking (energy bars)
Price does not include:
- Transport to the activity location and food.
- Season: from April 1st until October 31st. Departures from Monday to Sunday.
- Departure time: 8.00 am
- Duration of the activity: 7 hours
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- In front of the Camping Masía de Sadernes. E-17855 Sadernes
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- The activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility or wheelchairs users.
Material needed by the client:
- Ankle boots or sportive trainers
- Spare clothes and trainers
*It is required a minimum of 2 people to carry out the activity.
Rang de preu