Descent of ravines in the Pyrenees (Barranco del Infierno) - Intermediate level
Exciting ravine aimed at anyone who has already made a decline before, or who already has the basic knowledge that allows you to face the challenge in a safe way.After a walk approach to the beginning of the ravine, they will provide you with all the necessary material, at the same time, you will receive the essential safety speech, as well as the basic instructions that will allow you to develop with ease inside the ravine. You will carry out the descent with no hurries, discovering all the corners and possibilities that it offers you. An exciting descent that will allow you to appreciate the beauty of the course opened by water over thousands of years, while raffling the different obstacles that this represents, whether in the form of jumping, slide, or using different techniques of progression like rappel, etc. Ideal activity to enjoy and share with your partner or with a group of friends. Guaranteed fun.
The price include:
- All the necessary material to carry out the activity, helmet, neoprene, neoprene socks, harness and hookes
- Professional guides
- Insurance of civil responsibility and accidents that law's mark
- A small snack at the end of the activity
The price does not include:
- Transfers until the start of the activity (the client must follow the guide with his vehicle to get to the starting area).
- All days between 15/03 and 30/10
- Departure times: Morning 09: 30h / Afternoon 3:00 p.m.
- Activity duration: 3 - 4h
- Once the purchase, contact Go Outdoor Adventour OAT SL to check availability.
- Plaça Caterina Albert, local 2, E-25560 - Sort (La Rafting Company)
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Activity not suitable for:
- People in wheelchairs or people with reduced mobility.
- People with cardiovascular diseases
- Pregnant women