Catalonia Medieval Towns
In this tour you will discover 4 medieval enclaves that make up the past of Catalonia
We will start the road trip to the city of Vic with memorable medieval scenes, where we can visit the Episcopal Headquarter, the Cathedral and the Plaza Mayor.
Then we will visit the small town of Santa Pau where we can get lost in its narrow medieval streets and we can walk through the main square.
We will stop in Castellfollit de la Roca, the Catalan village that hangs on the edge of a basalt cliff, an ideal place to take photos for the trip's album.
Finally, we will stop in Besalú, a town named in 1966 as a National Historic Artistic Site for its incredible rich heritage and wide range of documents.
Discover the most emblematic corners of this town and don't miss the opportunity to cross the famous Roman bridge.
- 08:30: Pick up at the customer's home or at the meeting point indicated on the reservation. Always in the city of Barcelona.
- 09:45: Arrival in Vic and walking tour
- 12:30: Arrival in Santa Pau and walking tour
- 14:00: Arrival in Besalú, walking tour and lunch (not included)
- 17:00: Return to Barcelona