Snowshoes in Vallter
It’s an excursion with snow rackets and we climb the Portella de Mentet from Vallter to the top of Rocs Blancs (2.439m).
We enjoy an exceptional landscape. We can see Canigó mountain, Cap de Creus Natural Park, Montserrat mountain and Barcelona.
The price includes:
- Titled guide
- Technical material
- CR/Accident Insurance
- Photo report (made by the organizer)
The price does not include:
- The transfers to the area of activity and meals.
- The season begins 1st December and ends on 30th April.
- Departures from Monday to Sunday, depending on snow conditions.
- Start time: 9h
- Duration: 4 h
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- Camí del Mur, 1. E-17867 Camprodon (Girona) - In front of the Vivac Sports store
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
To take into account: It is important to bring hiking boots or sports shoes, swimwear, snack, water and another shoes and clothes for the end of activity.
The activity is for children over 10 years old (children must always be accompanied by an adult).