Skiing and snowshoeing in the Pyrenees
Discovering the natural parks of the high Pyrenees and 4 ski resorts, from 1 to 5 days, with skiing and / or snowshoeing mastering.
During 1 or several days you can practice skiing and snowshoeing, whether you are an expert or not, discovering the high Pyrenees with a guide-instructor.
In the Pallars Sobirà you can enjoy 4 ski resorts (Espot-esquí, Portainé, Tavascan and Baqueira) and other activities related to the snow and, the best way to do it is with the accompaniment of our guides-instructors.
The guides will take you to the best places, where you will make the best of your time. They will also help you choose the best material and push you to the next level with a fine tasting of 5 skiing and snowshoeing days.
The price includes
- Transport to the activities
- Companion guide
- Ski equipment and snowshoes
- Open: 02/12 to 08/04 every day at 9.30h
- Closed: 25th and 26th of December
- Duration: 1-5 days, 5-8 hours per day
- Catalan, Spanish, French an English
- C/ Dr. Agusti Muxi Y Monroset, 6, E-25560 Sort, Lleida (SomRiu)
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility