Three days by Romanesque roads in Vall de Boí - cultural escape
Cultural escape to walk among Vall de Boí villages in the Pyrenees and discover the hidden stories of the roads and Romanesque churches - World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
4 nights and 3 days
Day 1: Boí - Barruera - Erill la Vall - Boí
- Distance: 8,95 km
- Duration: 3h 30'
- Elevation gain +: 235 m
- Elevation gain -: 219 m
Day 2: Boí - Taüll (la Santeta) - Boí
- Distance: 8 km
- Duration: 2h 45'
- Elevation gain +: 314 m
- Elevation gain -: 312 m
Day 3: Boí - Caldes de Boí - Boí
- Distance: 10,4 km
- Duration: 4h
- Elevation gain +: 230 m
- Elevation gain -: 230 m
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room. Half board. 3* Hotel.
- Map with itineraries information proposed to be done during the stay
- Visit to churches of Sant Climent, Sant Joan de Boí and Santa Eulàlia Erill la Vall
- Visit to the Romanesque center of Vall de Boí
- Visit to the cheese workshop in Taüll
- 75-minute thermal circuit in Caldes de Boí
- 3 transfers of start and end of route
*Self-guided route. Possibility of hiring guide-interpreter of the territory for the entire route.
The package does not include:
- Anything not specified in the previous section
- From May to October.
- Once your purchase, please contact Pirineu Emoció to check the dates of the booking and availability.
- The visits will be in: Catalan, Spanish, English or French.
- Not accessible experience.
Price per person. Minimun 2 people.