Showcooking & snowshoes hiking in Boí Valley
If you are a group of friends or a family and you want to enjoy a weekend doing activities together, in the Valle de Boi we offer interesting proposals ... to spend great!
Here we present an economical and very fun program!
The price includes:
- 1 night accomodation only (not meals) in rural establishments reserved exclusively for the group. To choose between La Llucana and Casa Coll (agrotourism wiht 3 wheat ears) in Barruera and El Xalet de Taüll.
- Excursion 1/2 day snowshoeing at Parc National d'Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici lake
- Entrance fee to the romanesque church Sant Climent with video-mapping session
- Privat Show cooking with local specialities Insurance cover.(Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)
- The Shoe Cooking and the snowshoeing activities are available in English, French, Spanish and Catalan
Price does not include:
- City Tax paid directly at the hotel (EUR 0,50 per person/night)
- Snowshoeing excursion is not accessible for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair
Price per person. Minimum grou size 10 persons.