The Cement Train
This is a line that historically joined the former Asland cement factory in Castellar de n’Hug with Guardiola de Berguedà, from where a narrow-gauge railway left for Berga and Manresa.
The old Cement Line, with a total length of 3.5 km, has 4 stations: La Pobla de Lillet, La Pobla Centre, Artigas Gardens and Cement Museum-Castellar de n’Hug.
The journey lasts about 20 minutes. Passengers travel in four carriages, with a capacity of 25 passengers each, pulled by a diesel locomotive.
Its important to note the exhibition of vehicles at the station of La Pobla de Lillet, the Artigas Gardens designed by Antoni Gaudi and fully integrated into the nature and Asland Cement Museum, next to the station of Castellar de n'Hug.
The price includes:
- The journey by the Cement Train
The price does not include:
- Cement Museum entrance, the entrance and visit the Artigas Gardens
- Weekends and bank holidays in April, May, June, July, September, October and November.
- Each day in Easter holiday and from 22th July to 06h September 2019 (Please check the service timetable)
- At any Cement Train stations: La Pobla de Lillet, La Pobla Centre, Artigas Gardens and Cement Museum-Castellar de n’Hug
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- The experience is not accessible.