Vía Ferrata Roca de la Creu - Initiation level
Located in Ribes valley in the Oriental Catalan Pyrenees, via ferrata Roca de la Creu is perfect to get initiated.A via ferrata consists of a wall equipped with fixed stairs on the rock which will give us security during the ascent. We can also find Nepalese/Tibetans bridges, amongst others. It is a good way of making a first contact with heights and enjoy a wall in an easy and simple manner. This is a beautiful well-equipped and logical via ferrata, without very difficult steps. We will find a Nepalese bridge and a Tibetan bridge. It is perfect for initiation and/or families. Along the whole path you will enjoy nice views of the Pyrenees. It is suitable for autumn, winter and spring, since the sun will be shining on us during the whole route.
The price includes:
- Guide titled
- Technical material (harness, helmet, dissipater, safety tape, ferrata gloves)
- RC insurance / Accidents
- Photo report (made for the organizer)
Price does not include:
- Transportation to the area of activity and food
- The activity takes place all year round from Monday to Sunday.
- Meeting time: 10.30 am
- Activity duration: 3 hours
- Before the Tourist Office of Ribes de Freser: Carretera Bruguera, 2. E-17534 - Ribes de Freser
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French