Descent in inflatable kayak in the Pyrenees
Handle your own boat under the watchful eye of professionals and dare with your first rapids.
Discover and learn the secrets of the river thank to professional guides whose will supervise the activity. A fun and interesting stretch of river where you can get started in the world of whitewater and enjoy the spectacular beauty of some corners of the Pyrenees. The tour begins under the bridge that gives access to the hermitage of Santa María de Arboló, after the essential safety talk and a basic practice, both carried out by experienced guides.
Just in time to have the first sensations in the kayak, you will face "the banana", one of the best and most spectacular rapids in the area. You will navigate through known passages as well, such as "the Baen curve" or "the viper" and finally the "congost de collegats", a spectacular canyon with majestic rock walls on both sides of the river where you will finish this uniqe adventure. It is an ideal activity to enjoy and share with the whole family or a group of friends. Fun is assured for everyone.
A half day activity that is always done in the afternoons and where you will be more than two hours navigating by the Noguera Pallaresa river.
The price include:
- All the necessary material to carry out the activity, helmet, neoprene, booties and lifejacket
- Professional guides
- Insurance of civil responsibility and accidents that law's mark
- A small snack at the end of the activity
The price does not include:
- Displacement until the start of the activity. (The client must follow the guide with his vehicle to get to the starting area).
- All the days between 15/03 and 15/10
- Departure times: Afternoon 3:00 p.m.
- Activity duration: 3 - 4h
- Once the purchase, contact Go Outdoor Adventour OAT SL to check availability.
- Plaça Caterina Albert, local 2, E-25560 - Sort (La Rafting Company)
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Activity not suitable for:
- People in wheelchairs or people with reduced mobility.
- People with cardiovascular diseases
- Pregnant women
* No previous experience is mandatory but it is essential to know how to swim.
* You must to bring a swimsuit and a towel.
* The minimum age varies depending on the flow and the time of year.