17 km rafting in the Pyrenees
Seventeen kilometers of very continuous and active descent that are realized in the classic section of navigation in the Noguera Pallaresa with unevenness, fast and assured fun.
We start the tour in Llavorsí, a typical Pyrenean village, after an essential safety talk and a basic practice, both carried out by our experienced guides
In the first kilometers, a calm descent will allow us to adapt to the environment and the material. In a progressive way, numerous rapids will arriving to let us enjoy and that will turn the descent into an exciting adventure!
The price include:
- All the necessary material to carry out the activity, helmet, neoprene, booties and life jacket
- Professional guides
- Insurance of civil responsibility and accidents that marks the law
- Transportation to carry out the activity
- A small snack at the end of the activity
- Every day from 15/03 to 15/10
- Departures hours: 10:00pm
- Duration: 3h
- Once the purchase, contact Go Outdoor Adventour OAT SL to check availability
- Plaça Caterina Albert, local 2, E-25560 - Sort (La Rafting Company)
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Activity not suitable for:
- People in wheelchairs or people with reduced mobility.
- People with cardiovascular diseases
- Pregnant women