Via ferrata in the Pyrenees
Exciting via ferrata where you will enjoy magnificent views as well as feel the sensations of a climber without the danger that it entailsThe via ferratas are specially equipped sports itineraries that allow you to pass through places where walking by yourself would be impossible, so those people not used to climb can safely ascend to areas of more difficult access. To ensure your safety, a steel cable is installed throughout the route, which with the harness and special ferrata carabiners, assure us in case of fall. An activity to challenge yourself and live the emotion from the most inaccessible places!
The price includes:
- All the necessary material to carry out the activity, helmet, harness and dissipaters
- Professional guides
- Insurance of civil responsibility and accidents that marks the law
The price does not include:
- The transport from Sort to the beginning of the via ferrata
- Every day from 15/03 to 15/10
- Departure times: 09: 30 a.m. / 3:00 p.m.
- Duration: Half a day
- Once the purchase, contact Go Outdoor Adventour OAT SL to check availability.
- Plaça Caterina Albert, local 2, E-25560 - Sort (La Rafting Company)
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Activity not suitable for:
- Wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility.
- People with cardiovascular diseases
- Pregnant women
*Recommended to wear comfortable and breathable clothes, a sweater, a raincoat (in the Pyrenees the weather change fast) and a sturdy, comfortable and closed footwear