Tren dels Llacs and the Salàs Museum Shops
Take the nostalgic Lakes Train from Lleida, the scenic line Noguera Pallaresa built between 1924 and 1951.
An unforgettable journey through spectacular scenery, and finally enjoy a loved tour in Salàs de Pallars: a tipical Catalan village where we will discover the daily life trought a old warehous "ultramarinos y coloniales", a pharmacy, a barber shop, a tobacconist, a haberdashery and a small coffee as they were many years ago in the Pyrenees. The setting of these spaces allow evoke all kinds of stories about the evolution of life forms in the last hundred years in Catalonia, the design and advertising. A museum of memories, where we can discover the quotidian things in a real way: products, tools, furniture and real places that can be touched and are not reproductions. This visit is as a tourist trip in the past.
- 10.40h. Lleida Train Station, depart with the panoramic Lakes Train.
- 12:30h. Arrival to La Pobla de Segur and shuttle bus or taxi to Salàs de Pallars with accompanying guide to visit the Museum of Memories
- 14.30h. Lunch at a local restaurant (including drink).
- 16.30h. Arrival at the station of La Pobla de Segur.
- 17.00h. Depart with the Lakes Train
- 19.00h. Arrival in Lleida.
The price includes:
- Ticket Lakes Train
- Transfers from the station Pobla de Segur (bus or taxi).
- Guided tour of Salàs de Pallars
- Lunch: 3 course menu with drinks included in a local restaurant.
- Stop in the Collegats Gorge
- The historic train goes up on Saturdays from April 18 to July 04 and from August 22 to October 31, 2020.
- Once your purchase, please contact Pirineu Emoció Agència de Viatges, SA to confirm the dates of the booking and availability.
- English, French, Spanish and Catalan
- The experience is not accessible.