Count Arnau, discover the catalan legend
Visiting all the magic that surrounds the figure of Count Arnau from folklore, history, music, literature and Catalan culture.
The magnificent Abbey Palace built in the fourteenth century, declared National Cultural Heritage is the result of a long series of constructions and renovations starting in the fourteenth century when the abbot San Pedro Soler shapes dependencies existing monastery, where he resided. It will be an abbot Arnau de Villalba, who in the fifteenth century ennoblirà the house with elements of Gothic cloister and the construction of small, well preserved that connects different parts of the Palace.
The price includes:
- Entrance to the Interpretation Centre.
- Entrance to Abbey Palace
- Open Monday to Saturday from 10h to 14h and 16h to 19h. Sundays from 10am to 14pm.
- In August also open on Sundays from 4pm to 7pm.
- Closed: 01/01, 06/01, 25/12 and 26/12.
- Abbey Square, 9 Sant Joan de les Abadesses.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- Path adapted for people with reduced mobility.
*Children until 12 years free.