Ballooning in Pyrenees
Ballooning in Pyrenees Cerdanya Valley (from Bellver de Cerdanya) Lleida
We will take off from the center of this wide valley of the Pyrenees, enjoying the privileged view of the french Pyrenees in one side, the Cadi mountains in the other one, and the Canigó.
Rising sometimes 6.000 ft altitude plus a low altitude flight over the green fields, full of cows, horses, the Segre river and the old stone villages like Prats, Pi, All, Nas, Prullans or even Puigcerdà.
Flights from 1h15 approximately performed early in the morning in the chosen area.
- Preparing & Inflation of the balloon: The activity begin early in the morning when, after introductions and some instructions we all participate in the inflation of the balloon, a magic experience.
- Taking off & Flight: After half an hour we are ready to take off. First ungravity moment is unforgettable. We'll fly during one hour and a half aprox. and the itinerary will be decided by the wind.
- Landing & Rescue: Our 4 wheel drive car will follow us communicated by radio, it will pick we up after landing. Friends who don't wish to fly can participate in the activity in our 4 wheel drive car as well as in the cellebration lunch.
- Certificate, pictures and flight. The activity includes flight certificate and high definition pictures of your flight. Optionally you should stay with us to celebrate the experience with a typical brunch in a farmhouse in the area, toast with champagne and slide show of the pictures (extra not included). By midday we give by finished the activity.
The price includes:
- 4x4 return to the meeting point
- Flight certificate.
- Flights throughout the year:
- Spring and Summer: 07:00 AM.
- Autumn and Winter: 08:00 AM
- It is very important to respect the meeting time in order to take advantage of the best conditions.
- Once the purchase is made, contact Globus Kon-Tiki, to check availability.
- Hotel Bon Repós Bellver de Cerdanya (Lleida). LatLong: [N 42.370213,1º E 1.779946º]
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- Our balloon baskets are adapted for people in wheelchairs and people with limited mobility.