Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici Hiking
Let's go hiking through Aigüestortes National Park and Estany de Sant Maurici. 5 nights stay in the Boi Valley to enjoy 4 trips for discover the forests, lakes, hills and valleys of the only National Park in Catalonia.
Live the high mountain with impressive reliefs and wealth of wildlife and vegetation of the hand of a qualified guide and interpreter of the territory. Water will be the protagonist; about 200 lakes and countless rivers hiking through Aigüestortes National Park and Estany de Sant Maurici.
After a day of hiking you will enjoy every night the gastronomic products of the Pyrenees in nice restaurants.
- Level: Medium/High
- Technical difficulty: Moderate.
- Level of Effort: Moderate.
- Daily travel time : 6-8 hours.
- Daily walk Distance: 15-20 km
- Daily Elevation: 500 to 1,000 meters.
- Days of activity: 4 days.
- Nights accommodation: 5 nights.
- Optimal Dates: May 1 to October 31
- Day 1: Arrival to apartments The Peguera. Dinner in a typical restaurant Boi Valley.
- Day 2: Route Espot Portarró hill of fishermen lakes. Taxi round trip to the starting point of the tour. Dinner in a typical restaurant Boi Valley.
- Day 3: The the Lakes route of Puerto de Caldes. Dinner in a typical restaurant of the Boi Valley.
- Day 4: Valley Road Mussoles. Valley of Mussoles. Round trip taxi service to and from the starting point of the tour. Dinner in a typical restaurant Boi Valley.
- Day 5: The Lost Lake Trail and Tuc Arenós Coll. Taxi back service from the end of the tour. Surprise to those who have performed 4 full traks. Dinner in a typical restaurant Boi Valley and surprise activity.
- Day 6: Day of farewell. This day you can also visit the the Romanesque churches UNESCO Heritage, wander through the villages of Valle de Boi and buy some products of the Pyrenees like honey , cheeses, sausages, mushrooms and our spirits.