Rafting in Noguera Pallaresa 18km
Rafting downhill is enjoyed by the Noguera Pallaresa River, Llavorsí-Sort section (18km)
Rafting is the star of adventure sports. It is a question of getting off in a pneumatic boat by the brave waters of a river, in our case the best river, the Noguera Pallaresa, guided only by oars and always accompanied by one of our professionals.
On the boat there can be a maximum of 8 people plus the professional guide. The stretch Llavorsí in Sort, 18Km is the most complete rafting section of the half-day descent and more requested for its spectacularity, since it concentrates most rapids in its descent. After the fast of the "Washing Machine", the "Angel Pass", we arrive at the "Luck Shot", (as long as safety conditions permit), inside the Competition Field, "Aigüerola de Suerte" Where we will draw different doors, to finish jumping the curl where the Freestyle World Championship was celebrated. Upon disembarking we will enter walking in our facilities where we have the changing rooms, swimming pool, gastrobar cafe ...
Our guide will give you the briefing (necessary explanations of how the activity will go).
The price includes:
- Specialized monitor.
- Equipment needed to carry out the activity (neoprene, helmet, life jacket and footwear).
- Transport to the starting point of the activity (once the descent is done).
- Accident insurance and liability insurance.
- Free access to our facilities, where you have the service of showers or, if you prefer, you can bathe in the pool. You will also find ample gardens, terrace-solarium and bar-cafeteria.
- The service is offered from 15/03 to 15/10.
- Departure time: at 9.30 am and 12 noon.
- Duration of the activity: approx. 3 hours
- Once the purchase has been made, contact Rafting Rubber-River, to confirm reservation date and availability.
- Rafting Sort Rubber-River: Av. Diputación Provincial, 14 - Sort E-25560 (Lleida).
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- It is essential to know how to swim and not suffer from the heart.